In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
It's time to King and Queen Up by competing in the Run the UP Challenge! The UP has some of the most scenic, beautiful, and fun courses in the Midwest. Summer temperatures are typically mild, and the hometown feel and vibe of our events are unparalleled! Are you ready to challenge yourself to see if you're our first ever King or Queen of the UP?
- Runners will register to participate in the Run the UP Challenge by paying a one time fee of $5.00 to enter.
- Runners must participate in at least four of the seven races listed to receive a Run the UP Challenge medal.
- At the completion of the 2022 race season, a Queen and King of the UP will be crowned at the Run Iron Mountain Half Marathon. Prizes to top 3 Men and Women.
- An age-graded point system will be utilized to determine results for males and females.
- 20 bonus points for UP Championship Races **
- Runners who participate in more than four races will have their results calculated based on their best four races.
- Live standings will be posted and shared on participating races websites.
Come join us for some AMAZING racing in 2022! Here is our 2022 race schedule:
May 7th - Dead Carp 20K - Marquette, MI
June 25th - MISH Waterfront 1OK - Gladstone, MI
+ UP 1OK Championship Race - BONUS Points
July 2nd - Yankee Doodle DASH 5K - Marquette, MI
+ UP 5K Championship Race - BONUS Points
July 16th - Canal Run Half Marathon - Houghton, MI
July 30th - Queen City Half Marathon - Marquette, MI
September 3rd - Marquette Marathon | Half Marathon (Either)
September 24th - Run Iron Mountain
+ UP Half Marathon Championship Race - BONUS Points
We'll hand out our SERIES awards at Run Iron Mountain.
Start Time: 7:15am EDT
End Time: 12:00pm EDT
$5.00 Race Fee
+ $1.30 SignUp Fee
Registration ends July 13, 2023 at 11:59pm EDT
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.