Thousands of people flock to the Copper Country each July for one of the U.P.’s premier sporting events — and we’d love to welcome you as a sponsor. This is a chance to get your brand in front of a huge amount of people, support a healthy and family-friendly event that’s been a staple in our community for nearly five decades, and feel good as you’ll be part of the Canal Run Gives Back Program that’s raised more than $20,000 for non-profits in our community. We are proud to announce that the Canal Run Gives Back Program recipient for 2023 is 31 Backpacks. 2024 recipient will be announced soon!
This is your chance to get involved as one of our sponsors for an affordable investment.
- Donation of goods/services for event — a value of at least $250
- Recognition during the award ceremony
- Logo and link provided on the Canal Run website
- Recognition on all printed Canal Run T-shirts (smallest print)
- Space at the award ceremony for a banner
Up the game and help us take this event to the next level.
- Donation of goods/services for event — a value of at least $500
All of the Contributing benefits, plus:
- Recognition on all printed Canal Run posters, if committed by February 1
- Recognition on all printed Canal Run T-shirts (3rd largest print)
These sponsors go above and beyond to ensure this race remains one of the best events in the U.P.
- Donation of goods/services for event — a value of at least $1,000
All of the Support/Contributing benefits, plus:
- Recognition on all printed brochures which are mailed to 1,500+ households
- Recognition on all Canal Run race emails, sent to 2,000+ racers at least 8 times
- Recognition on all printed Canal Run T-shirts (2nd largest print)
Get Involved — Get Creative
The Canal Run hasn’t been successful by doing the same thing as everyone else. We’ve had chip timing longer than most other regional events have existed, our free high-resolution photo downloads have made the Canal Run a social media darling, and our signature t-shirts are collector items for thousands of people across the country. With that said, we’re always looking for ways to push further. We’d love to have your help to do that. Things like becoming a race name sponsor, offering a scholarship to get more racers in free or having an aid station named after you are all things we’d love to work with you to do. The ideas are endless, and we look forward to working with you to make the next great thing happen.
Reach out to us in whatever way is easiest for you, and we’ll work with you to make a sponsorship plan that works perfectly for your business or organization. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.