The biggest enhancement to the Canal Run in 2017 is a new race expo that will take place during last-minute registration and packet pickup. All racers, volunteers, families, friends and community members are invited to stop by the Finnish American Heritage Center for this great event, and it’s important to know vendors are still being finalized. If you have a business or organization you would like to showcase during this exhibit, we would love to have you.
The expo will take place from 3 to 8 p.m. Many vendors will also be set up Saturday after the race on Quincy Green.
Race Expo Vendor Details
- Friday, July 14, 2017 from 3 – 8 p.m. at the Finish American Heritage Center (setup 1:30-2:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 from 7:30 – 11 a.m. at Quincy Green (setup 6-7 a.m.)
- $25 expo fee includes attendance for both days, 1-6’ table
- Selling of merchandise, raffle and giveaways are permitted.
- No political promotions of any kind are allowed to be displayed or distributed.
- Wi-Fi will be available on Friday.
- Once your registration form has been received, there are no refunds. Cancellation by the Vendor will result in the loss of the registration fee.
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes one 6-ft table).
- Fee waived for sponsors and Canal Run committee members
- Registration Deadline: Friday, July 7, 2017
- Make checks payable to: Canal Run
- Return forms to: Canal Run 921 W. Sharon Ave. Houghton, MI 49931 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or additional information, contact Angela at 906-483-1153 or email@example.com. Canal Run reserves the right to deny your registration if we feel your product or service is not conducive to our mission.